- Corey StillAffiliation(United Keetoowah Band) Bacone College
- Elizabeth EllisAffiliation(Peoria Tribe of Oklahoma) History Department
- Noah ColllinsAffiliation(Cherokee Nation/White Mountain Apache Tribe) Anthropology Department
The discussion will center around Indigenous research methodologies: from genetics, bioethics, and health care to history and education. This conversation is part of a wave of Indigenous research sweeping across all fields of research and study and the three Native American scholars will highlight how they apply Indigenous research methodologies to their work and how they look to Indigenize the academy.
This event is co-organized with the Pace Center for Civic Engagement and the University Center for Human Values and co-sponsored by the Native American and Indigenous Studies Initiative at Princeton and Natives at Princeton.
- Pace Center for Civic Engagement
- University Center for Human Values
- Native American and Indigenous Studies Initiative at Princeton
- Natives at Princeton